Our Proud Company History
Joseph P. Mangione, Inc. was established in 1885 in a small locksmith shop on Fourth Street in Troy. We are still located on the same block, but we now have a large modern showroom and warehouse to accommodate our expanding business. Our branch office in Saratoga Springs was opened in 1995, and greatly expanded our service area. This growth has made us one of the Capital Region’s oldest and largest locksmith companies. The Mangiones, now in their fourth generation, are the owner-operators of a company employing a staff of fifteen people with ten sales and service vehicles serving the Capital Region daily.